INFORMATIVE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR CUSTOMERS
The personal data of the user are used by ELSAMANDA SRL, Via Democrito 11/12/15, 41012 Carpi (MO) – ITALY which is the data controller for processing, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation , or the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The data are also processed by managers appointed by Elsamanda Srl
MODALITIES AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
1) Owner of the processing of your personal data is Elsamanda Srl Via Democrito 11/12/15 41012 Carpi (MO) – ITALY, mail: email@example.com
2) Resident Responsible of the processing of your personal data is Mrs. Candeli Annalisa.
3) We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
a) Paper (registration forms, order forms, etc.)
b) Informatics (management software, accounting, etc.)
c) Telematics (sending of tax declarations)
with the following purposes:
1) 1. provision of the services requested by the Customer and conclusion of the contract of which the interested party is member and complementary operations;
2) administrative, accounting and legal purposes related to service contracts;
3) subject to explicit denial by the party concerned, the user’s data will also be processed for the following purposes: sending proposals and commercial telephone communications, by e-mail or fax, by Elsamanda Srl
5) Without prejudice to communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
– Members, Employees and Collaborators of the company;
– Business consultants;
– Accounting, administrative and legal consultants, IT consultants and other external consultants appointed by Elsamanda Srl
Communication to third countries outside the U.E is foreseen and no diffusion is foreseen (ex. social networks, internet sites, etc.). The data controller does not use automated processes, including profiling, to achieve the purposes set out in this statement.
6) The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship. The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or processed anonymously, where their retention is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
7) Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– richiedere la conferma dell’esistenza di dati personali che lo riguardano (diritto di accesso);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, portability, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, the Data Protection Authority.
Requests, with the exception of the complaint, must be addressed to the Data Controller, by fax, e-mail or registered mail, indicating an e-mail / Pec address to be answered in writing